Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Here We Go!

I just have to say, I've created many a blog. This is maybe the seventh or eighth blog I've started! Some have lasted, some have fallen to the wayside. Let's hope this is one that lasts!

I wanted to start this blog because we've started a brand new adventure in our lives: after eleven years of marriage we have finally bought our first home! I won't go into details about WHY its taken us so long to buy a home, instead I'm focusing on how great it is to finally be at this point!

A little about me:

I live in the Pacific Northwest--one of the most beautiful places in the country. I have four children, two girls and two boys (in that order), who are somewhat crazy hooligans, somewhat the cutest things you've ever seen--its a toss up depending on the day. I've always loved to draw and paint and be artistic, since I was a little girl. I am super cheap and HATE buying things--if I see something I love, I would much rather re-create it. I like making lists even if I don't look at them again after I've made them. I live for sunny days and kissing chubby cheeks. And just so you know, I'm pretty much pro on Guitar Hero.

I don't know if this will strictly be a craft blog, but it will definitely be the majority of what I'm posting. I want to take our outdated 1980's house and document our progress and projects. Hopefully we can try some new things and we'll have fun along the way! Feel free to join us for the ride!

(Oh p.s. I get excited easily: hence the many exclamation points!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment