Thursday, August 30, 2012

Inspiration

I know ya'll are on Pinterest, so I don't even need to go into detail about it. But I thought it would be fun to show some of the inspiration I have going into decorating this new house. This is what I'm feeling:


   
                                                                             source
                        


                                                                        source
                                                                       


                                                                            source


                                                                            source


                                                                         source

                                                                            source

Isn't Pinterest the BEST?!! Anyway, thats just an inkling of what I'd do in the living room, I have boards for bedrooms and the family room and about 50 others...

No comments:

Post a Comment