Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Decor

Just for fun, I thought I'd share some of my Christmas decorations! I try to mix things up each year--have the same classic ones but add different crafts as well. I love homemade decorations and a lot of the ones our tree my mom made when I was a little child or we've had since our first Christmas twelve years ago. Almost every year the kids bring home a new decoration they made at school so we add that as well! :)




                                  I'm obsessed with bottle brush trees! They make me so happy!





              This Christmas village my grandma gave me when I was young, it comes out every year!


                                     I love these bells jingling every time we open the door.


              Just thought it would be fun to add the Christmas picture we sent out this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment